Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A clean white slate



I don't know what happened, but I wrote an entry yesterday morning about my first day/night albeit shift at Buffalo General Hospital.  The entry disappeared into the subether of the web.  It really was a good blog entry full of witticisms, observations, and general blathering since I had been on all night and was trying to keep myself awake to "reset" my internal clock.

Suffice it to say, this is the electronic white board at BGH E.D.  This is a clean white board which occurred around 0530 yesterday morning and lasted all of 2 minutes.  My patients were not as colorful as the ones at ECMC except for one of my last ones involved in a domestic dispute which was rapidly drawing out into a She Said, He Said.  More later as I am late for my meeting and upset about losing an entry... Hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, your original post is right down there in the lower bunk. And congrats. :-)