Sunday, February 3, 2008

Promise of a New Day

Well, it was a boring Super Bowl, at least to me, where commercials are concerned.  A final "Hail Mary" play would have been awesome, but sometimes the underdog just has to win.

I start anesthesia tomorrow at the pediatric hospital.  It should be interesting considering I've never intubated anything small, except for ferrets, rabbits and piglets during an airway class.  Also, I heard I will be doing IV's which I haven't done since 3rd year medical school, and NEVER on the pedi population.  So we'll see.

For now, it's crash time and hope I am awake and perky in the morning... of course, I am a morning person....   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, these commercials weren't as good as previous Super Bowl ones. Good game, I was glad the Giants won

looking forward to hearing the experiences of anesthesia

betty

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new assignment

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip/

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a decent night's sleep.  
All the best with your new stint at the pediatric hospital.  
Go make those children better...bless them!
Jeanie xxx