Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning, Part I

I say Part I because I just got the downstairs sort of organized, and I know that in a couple of weeks, I will open all the windows, dust everything from top to bottom and really give the place a good scrubbing.  I did open the window in my bedroom even though it's 40 degrees, but it was a nice 40 degrees.  It should help to blow some of the dander and dust that's collected over the last several weeks.

I really didn't do much this weekend.  Good for me.  I watched the entire 7th season of CSI, which I love.  It's gotten so I don't really have a lot of time to watch TV, and I have a number of shows I've followed for years.  I bought the DVD's when the set came out, and this is the first time in a long time I've had a dedicated 2 days to watch all of the episodes.  Since I hadn't seen any of them, they were new to me, and so addictive I went to bed late last night.

Tomorrow, it's back to the grind.  Two more weeks.  Funny, I really enjoyed L&D my first week.  It started to become a chore the second week, along with no deliveries by my count.  Now, I am looking at the end with relief.  I need to move on.  This however will be my hell weekend as I will be on 24 hour call Friday and Sunday, so essentially on all weekend.  Not looking forward to this.  I am on 24 hour call tomorrow, so we'll see what Monday brings.

Until then...

worked on a new Scrapbook page which you can see on my other blog:
http://journals.aol.com/vbonalesmd/MyPaperCuts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like CSI too!!

isn't it always neat to get some spring cleaning done?

where do you go after L&D, although I have to say, I have enjoyed you there, LOL.

heading over to your other blog........

betty

Anonymous said...

I love the spurt of energy Spring brings to us.  The sunshine strikes through the house at a bright angle and searches out all the winter cobwebs and dust that lies high up on the picture rails.  So that spurt comes in very handy now.  Time for me to do the same as you Veronica.  I have three floors to do though, so it will be attacked at a slower pace than yours.  Mind you...I am a lot older than you so reserve the right to 'Go slow'   I should be finished by the beginning  of summer. (Next year)  Lol!
Well done you opening all the windows and letting in the fresh air.  We still have snow on the fell tops and early morning frosts so I shall wait a while before I try that out.
Glad you crashed out and did what you wanted to watching your favourite CSI.
Hopefully your long shift on 24 hour call will be quiet and not too fraught with broken sleep.
I'm off to have a peek at your other journal.
Jeanie xx