Thursday, December 27, 2007

Working for the Weekend

CCU Countdown:
Days until the end of the rotation:  10
Actual number of days I will be working during that time: 9
Days left until the painful attending returns:  3
Number of days until my next 24 hours off:  9 (I am taking the very last day of the rotation off, so it's going to be a while, but worth it in the end.)
Number of short call shifts remaining: 1
Number of long call shifts remaining: 1
Number of patients: 2 1/2 - I have a multisystem organ failure that has to count as an extra 1/2 pt due to all the work needed
Number of super nurses in the unit:  4
Number of evil nurses in the unit: 3
Number of evil Internal Medicine residents: 3 1/2 (1/2 because I like the one I took call with the other day, but he stole one of my procedures)

No comments: